Represent Wonderland with a staff member at local community events! Be part of a group of 1-3 volunteers who will co-host a Wonderland vendor booth at local community festivals. Along with a Wonderland staff member, volunteers will help answer questions and talk to people about Wonderland. (Knowledge about Wonderland is a plus but not a requirement. Training will be provided.)
Shoreline Strawberry Festival
- May 11, Noon-5 p.m. (shorter shifts available)
Shoreline Farmers Market
- June 22, 9:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m. and 12:30-3:30 p.m.
- July 20, 9:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m. and 12:30-3:30 p.m.
- Aug 24, 9:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m. and 12:30-3:30p.m.
Lynnwood’s Fair on 44th
- September 7, 9:30 a.m.-noon and noon-2:30 p.m.
If you are interested in co-hosting local community events with a Wonderland staff member, please complete our online application, and we will be in touch with you!