Wonderland Child & Family Services is suspending all in-person appointments, therapy visits, meetings with families, and group activities until further notice.
We will continue providing our excellent therapy and family support services in the comfort and convenience of your home via our telehealth platform. To take part in telehealth sessions, families simply need to download the Microsoft Teams app on their computer. Go to this link to download this free app.
Resources for Families
- Grab & Go Meals
- Edmonds School District
- Lake Washington School District
- Northshore School District
- Seattle Public Schools
- Shoreline School District
- Disaster Distress Helpline
Text “TalkWithUS” to 66746
- Online education resources
- Learn at Home: Early Childhood Instructional Resources
- The Day The Germ Threw a Party:
A story for children, with space to illustrate.
- Ways to Practice Self Care and Compassion
- “I See You and You’re Not Alone”
- That Discomfort You’re Feeling Is Grief
- Zero to Three: Tips for Families during Coronavirus
- The Greater Good Magazine:
Resources for Resilience and Connection